Switch Platform takes your privacy seriously. We try not to collect unnecessary date or personal information unless you opt to share it. The following principles and uses underpin our approach to respecting your privacy.
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your information. Information is solely used to enable greater switching and may be used to inform that process. We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
- We do not operate a database through the Switch Platform. If you choose to Switch with one of the four partner providers they will inform us of that success so we can include in our reporting and PR activities (subject to your approvals).
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.